Você está aqui
Internationalization at ESPM
ESPM has long incorporated international activities into teaching and learning, but has embarked on a more ambitious and strategic process of internationalization in the past few years.
The eight major lines of activities include:
- Review of the internationalization strategy
- Exchange of students, professors, and researchers
- Development of short-term courses for international students and professionals
- Participation in international events
- Strengthening ESPM’s brand and reputation abroad
- Promotion of events to discuss internationalization
- Organization of strategic international delegation visits for senior faculty and administrators
- Hosting of international delegations from institutions and organizations outside of Brazil
To learn more about ESPM’s international activities or discuss potential collaboration, please write email@example.com or call +55 (11) 5085 6716.